Cold Front West Side Group Ride
February 4 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This Cold Front and Transit Equity Day, Zeitgeist invites you to a fun, family-friendly group bike ride!
Together we’ll take off from Cold Front, navigate the Winter multimodal route from Bayfront Park to the Lincoln Park Craft District and back, and explore what makes—and what prevents!—Winter mobility and livability in Duluth.
Join us for any or all of the following:
- West Side Group Ride to Eco3 (206 W 4th St, ~2miles, 25min, one way) | 2-2:30pm
- Presentation at Eco3: “Emerging Accessible & Sustainable Transportation Network”—incl. the W. Superior St. Rebuild, the GetGreen Duluth app, and Micromobility Hub
- Group Ride Back to Cold Front | 3-3:30pm
As well as:
- East Side Group Ride to Zeitgeist (222 E Superior St, ~1mile, 15min, one way) | 3:34-4pm
- Film Screening of Biking While Black
- Group Ride Back to Cold Front | 4:30-4:45pm
We’ll be riding at a social pace; socializing while riding is encouraged. No special gear necessary; just dress for Winter and bring a bike in working order. All ages are welcome.
Registration & Pricing:
This event includes donation-based pricing from $1-$25. Please pay what you can to help support vital transportation equity work taking place across Duluth! All registrants are automatically entered into a raffle. Prizes include bike lights, water bottles, a bike lock, tire levers, and more!
Safety & Accessibility:
People with bikes of all types are invited to participate! Safety riders will have first aid and safety gear; if you need help during the ride, look for someone in a yellow vest. NOTE: This group ride and the Ecolibrium3 space are not wheelchair accessible. Please list any accessibility requests in the ticketing form. For additional safety and/or accessibility concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
This event is sponsored, in part, by MPECU, United Health Care, St. Luke’s, SHIP, St. Louis County, and Healthy Northland.