Zeitgeist COVID-19 POLICIES
What are Zeitgeist’s COVID-19 policies?
– Masks are no longer required for guests in the Zeitgeist Arts Building, regardless of vaccination status.
-When St. Louis County is classified as a high transmission county, all staff will wear masks in the building.
-When St. Louis County is classified as a high transmission county, guests are recommended to wear a mask indoors, but it is not required.
What other precautions is Zeitgeist taking against COVID-19?
– All Zeitgeist staff have been fully vaccinated or are tested weekly, so you know the people you interact with are protected and contributing to the community’s safety.
– Zeitgeist has modern ventilation systems that bring in fresh air from outside regularly.
Where can I get more COVID-19 information and resources?
– There are numerous resources regarding COVID-19, vaccination and testing on our Healthy Hillside page.
Why should I get vaccinated?
– St. Louis and many surrounding counties are in the CDC’s “substantial” category of community COVID-19 transmission.
– Unvaccinated people are most at risk for getting sick from COVID-19 and its variants and also most likely to spread the disease to others.
– Getting vaccinated is the single best way to slow the spread and protect yourself and your community so we can continue to gather and watch live theater together!