Zeitgeist COVID-19 POLICIES
What are Zeitgeist’s COVID-19 policies?
– Masks are required throughout the Zeitgeist Arts Building, regardless of vaccination status.
– Proof of full-course COVID-19 vaccination completed at least 14 days prior or a negative COVID-19 test result taken within the previous 72 hours is required for entry to public events in the Zeitgeist Arts Building. *This excludes private rentals and regular bar & dining service.
– Patrons must also present a photo ID which matches their proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test.
What other precautions is Zeitgeist taking against COVID-19?
– All Zeitgeist staff have been fully vaccinated, so you know the people you interact with are protected and contributing to the community’s safety.
– Zeitgeist has modern ventilation systems that bring in fresh air from outside regularly.
– Staff are practicing social distancing in staggered shifts to serve the public safely.
– Increased cleaning measures are also in effect throughout the day on high-touch surfaces.
What proof is accepted for entrance to public events?
– Patrons can show their COVID-19 vaccination card (or a picture of it). Full course must be completed at least 14 days prior to the event.
– Alternatively, patrons can present a negative COVID-19 test result, physically or digitally. The test must haven been taken within the previous 72 hours. This applies to individuals who are not fully vaccinated and children under 12 who cannot be vaccinated.
– Vaccination card / test result must match the patron’s ID.
What if I lost my vaccination card?
– If you misplaced your vaccination card, Minnesota residents can find their immunization records here. Alternatively, patrons can present a negative COVID-19 test.
Where can I get more COVID-19 information and resources?
– There are numerous resources regarding COVID-19, vaccination and testing on our Healthy Hillside page.
Why should I get vaccinated?
– St. Louis and many surrounding counties are in the CDC’s “substantial” category of community COVID-19 transmission.
– Unvaccinated people are most at risk for getting sick from COVID-19 and its variants and also most likely to spread the disease to others.
– Getting vaccinated is the single best way to slow the spread and protect yourself and your community so we can continue to gather and watch live theater together!