EXPERIENCE THE ZINEMA
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to our space! Check out our programming or rent the theater for your own private event!
BIG SCREEN RENTAL FOR A SMALL GROUP EXPERIENCE
Bring your favorite film and your favorite people to enjoy a night out in a safe and socially distanced theater. Our theater will be cleaned and sanitized for your group, and you’ll have the place to yourselves to spread out and socialize safely.
Submit a Zinema Rental Request form below. Please allow 2-3 days to process your request. You will be contacted to confirm your reservation. Please request a preferred date at least one week in advance.
Email email@example.com with questions.
Rentals available Fridays and Saturdays.
7:00 pm and 7:45 pm time slots available.
$200 rental rate for groups up to 20
Pick your film! Bring in a favorite movie (Blu-ray preferred, or a DVD) and we’ll play it for you on the big screen.
- Zinema concessions will be open for your group for the evening, including popcorn, candy, soda, beer & wine.
- Pre-order snacks for larger groups, and we’ll have them ready for you when you arrive.
- $5 small popcorn/soda combo (40% savings)
- $5 candy for 2 (30% savings)
- (Outside desserts from a commercial kitchen – no homemade items – can be brought in for a $10 fee. No other outside food or drink is permitted.)
- Have a special request? Just ask. We’ll do our best to accomodate.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Patrons should plan to bring in their own Blu-ray or DVD. If you need help securing a film, please contact us. Blu-ray discs are preferred for optimal viewing.
- The Zinema will be open for your group 30 minutes prior to the film.
- Rental times are staggered to accomodate proper social distancing of groups.
- The health and safety of our staff and patrons is our top priority.
HEALTH + SAFETY
The health and safety of our staff and patrons is our top priority.
All Zeitgeist staff have been vaccinated and wear masks during their shifts.
Disposable gloves will be worn by staff when preparing food.
Staff are practicing social distancing while in the building, with work stations spread out and shifts staggered in order to limit interactions.
Increased cleaning measures are also in effect throughout the day on door handles, phones, counters, railings, and other high-touch surfaces.