RESERVE A PRIVATE PARTY OR EXPERIENCE ZINEMA 2.0
BIG SCREEN RENTAL FOR A SMALL GROUP EXPERIENCE
Bring your favorite film and your favorite people to enjoy a night out in a safe and socially distanced theater. Our theater will be cleaned and sanitized for your group, and you’ll have the place to yourselves to spread out and socialize safely.
Submit a Zinema Rental Request form below. You will be contacted to confirm your reservation. Please request a preferred date at least one week in advance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Rentals available Fridays and Saturdays.
7:00 pm and 7:45 pm time slots available.
$175 rental rate for groups up to 16.
$225 rental rate for groups 17 – 32.
$275 rental rate for groups 33 – 49.
Pick your film! Bring in a favorite movie (Blu-ray preferred, or a DVD) and we’ll play it for you on the big screen.
- Zinema concessions will be open for your group for the evening, including popcorn, candy, soda, beer & wine.
- Pre-order snacks for larger groups, and we’ll have them ready for you when you arrive.
- $5 small popcorn/soda combo (40% savings)
- $5 candy for 2 (30% savings)
- (Outside desserts from a commercial kitchen – no homemade items – can be brought in for a $10 fee. No other outside food or drink is permitted.)
- Have a special request? Just ask. We’ll do our best to accomodate.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Patrons should plan to bring in their own Blu-ray or DVD. If you need help securing a film, please contact us. Blu-ray discs are preferred for optimal viewing.
- The Zinema will be open for your group 30 minutes prior to the film.
- Rental times are staggered to accomodate proper social distancing of groups.
- The health and safety of our staff and patrons is our top priority.
HEALTH + SAFETY
The health and safety of our staff and patrons is our top priority.
Per Governor Walz’s Executive Order 20-81, all patrons and staff are required to wear masks while in the Zeitgeist Arts Building. Patrons may remove their masks only when they are seated in the theater enjoying their snacks.
All Zeitgeist staff will be provided with and wear masks during their shifts.
Disposable gloves will be worn by staff when preparing food.
Staff are practicing social distancing while in the building, with work stations spread out and shifts staggered in order to limit interactions.
Increased cleaning measures are also in effect throughout the day on door handles, phones, counters, railings, and other high-touch surfaces.
INTRODUCING ZINEMA 2.0
Experience the programming of the Zinema from the comfort of your home.
Tune in each week to see what’s playing in one of five categories: new releases, social justice, arts, retro, and international.
Your ticket purchase will directly support the Zinema, and you will have the freedom to watch on your own time.